Allied Health professionals and Specialist clinicians as well as support staff will have the opportunity to gain better understanding on the following topics; Practice Record and IT Security, integrating Secure Message Delivery (SMD) into daily practice, and My Health Record.
Demonstrating informative examples of how healthcare organisations can use digital technologies to increase efficiency of their work processes and improve security and connectivity between members of their patients’ chosen healthcare team. Attendees of this workshop will be able to confidently implement technologies and practices that will enhance patient care and safeguard the practice’s data security.
- Describe the benefits of the My Health Record system and how it can improve Patient health literacy and health outcomes
- Identify potential risks to patient record security, and practical methods to mitigate these risks
- Implement Secure Message Delivery for communication with other Healthcare Providers
- Describe how encryption can provide fast and secure transfer of patient information and reports
- Identify communication approaches to ensure effective collaboration with other Healthcare Providers
VENUE: City Room, Level 2, The Central, Innovation Campus, Squires Way, Wollongong NSW 2500
COORDINARE covers the South Eastern NSW region, supporting 82% of General Practices and 82% of Pharmacies connected to Digital Health Initiatives.