The Great Pox: Re-emergence of syphilis in the 21st century
This evening update will provide the latest information on HIV and STI testing, diagnoses and basic management.
Through interactive case studies, this training will explore new infections and new issues with old infections.
At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Conduct a comprehensive sexual health history
- Identify patients at risk of sexually transmissible infections and perform appropriate testing for at risk populations
- Explain treatment pathways for syphilis and gonorrhoea
- Discuss the management of mycoplasma genitalium
- Use the appropriate guidelines for the management of sexually transmissible infections
VENUE: Novotel Northbeach, 2-14 Cliff Road, North Wollongong NSW 2500
Register now: https://bit.ly/2IHeBhN