ACQUIRED HAEMOPHILIA A - Practical steps to avoiding management delays
Takeda is pleased to present an evening educational meeting on Acquired Haemophilia A. This condition is:
- A rare, sometimes fatal bleeding disorder
- Characterised by spontaneous bleeding, often with idiopathic onset
- Most common in the elderly population and peripartum women
- Multidisciplinary, presenting through Haematology, Emergency Department, Obstetrics, and a variety of other clinical settings
- Can be managed outside of Haemophilia Treatment Centres
The Takeda educational meeting has been designed for healthcare professionals to help in identifying, diagnosing and managing Acquired Haemophilia A. The keynote presentation and case study will focus on recent advances in management and generate clinical insights for attendees.
VENUE: Moruya Golf Club, Evans Street, Moruya NSW 2537
HOW TO REGISTER:
Places are limited to this meeting.
To avoid disappointment please register via the following website: https://meetings.medkom.com.au/AHA/Moruya19
For questions, please contact the Organising Secretariat on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org