This training is aimed at medical receptionists, on the frontline of healthcare in the South East NSW region.
Excellence in communication will be delivered by 5 webinars. The conclusion of the training will be a one day Face to face workshops at a date and venue to be decided, due to the current social restrictions, It is however, hoped to be in Feb/March 2021.
Webinar 4 (Recording) will cover 'Communicate effectively with health professionals; Adaptive communication' - Introduce you to the skills and knowledge to communicate and work in health or community services.
This session is a recording of the interactive webinar shown on 27 October.
- Communicate effectively with people
- Collaborate with colleagues
- Address constraints to communication
- Report problems to supervisor
- Complete workplace correspondence and documentation
- Contribute to continuous improvement
To register for Webinar 4 (Recording), CLICK HERE
PLEASE NOTE: These sessions are ONLY available for those working within the SENSW PHN region.